Parada 12: El Cotopaxi


El volcán Cotopaxi esta ubicado a 560 km de La Hueca (La Libertad), hay diferentes buses que nos llevan a Latacunga y de ahi tenemos que tomar un bus que nos deje cerca de la entrada al Parque Nacional Cotopaxi.

The Cotopaxi Volcano is located 560km form La Hueca (La Libertad) there are different buses from Guayaquil that you have to take to go to Latacunga, in this place you have to take another bus that leave you in the entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park.



Entrada al Parque Nacional Cotopaxi







Entrada al Parque Nacional Cotopaxi



Volcan Cotopaxi

.

















El carro me dejo en las faldas del Volcan y empezó la subida mas cansada que he tenido, pero el esfuerzo valio la pena.

Cars leave you in the base of the volcano, you have to start to walk until the first refuge. It's very hard and tired I recommend to bring with you water and chocolate





Un amigo Frances en la Subida

k

Primer Refugio







  La primera vez que toque la nieve, fue una experiencia única, no me importo dañar los zapatos, que mi cámara se congele terminándose de dañar, se que algún día volveré a subir al Cotopaxi







It was the first time that I touch the snow, it was an amazing experience for me, I didn't care to damage my shoes or that my camera get broken in that moment. I hope to return again and climb up the Cotopaxi Volcano.

Comentarios